The internet has done wonderful things for placing information at our finger tips almost instantaneously! If you however, like so many of us are, are the type of person who likes to hold a book in their hands and feel the pages between their fingers we have a list of wonderful creative reads for you.
We’ve listed them all by category and alphabetized the categories so you can easily find what you’re looking for. We hope you will find exactly what you need to help you along on your own creative endeavors!
- The Baking Bible – Rose Levy Beranbaum
- Better Homes and Gardens Baking: More than 350 Recipes Plus Tips and Techniques (Better Homes and Gardens Cooking) – Better Homes and Gardens
- Hello, Cupcake!: Irresistibly Playful Creations Anyone Can Make – Karen Tack
- The wilton method of cake decorating Course 1 Student guide (English) – Wilton
- The Wilton Method of Cake Decorating Course 2 Student Guide – Wilton
- The Wilton Method of Cake Decorating Course 3 – Wilton
- Cake My Day!: Easy, Eye-Popping Designs for Stunning, Fanciful, and Funny Cakes – Karen Tack
- Knitting for Beginners: Amazing Step by Step Instructions on How to Start Knitting and Make Beautiful Patterns (Knitting for Beginners, knitting, knitting books) – Heather Garza
- Stitch ‘n Bitch: The Knitter’s Handbook – Debbie Stoller
- Knitting in Plain English: The Only Book Any Knitter Will Ever Need – Maggie Righetti